March 6, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Response
Dear Valued Customer,
As concerns regarding the spread of COVID-19 mount, we are carefully monitoring the situation in North America and worldwide. Our priorities include the continuity of our product manufacturing, distribution and field service operations, as well as the safety of our employees. We recognize that our products play a key role in patient care throughout the world.
Currently, we do not anticipate any significant disruptions to the manufacture and delivery of our systems, consumables, reagents and services for any of our product lines.
Since the initial outbreak of COVID-19 in China, we have taken many actions to prepare for potential disruptions, including:
- Assured supply of our critical diagnostic systems, reagents and consumables worldwide
- Increased our target levels of key raw materials and finished goods inventories worldwide
- Critical inventory of finished goods are being relocated to various locations within North America and other countries as needed, helping to ensure continuity of supply, even if disruptions occur in our key distribution centers
- Directed our suppliers to increase their inventory of critical raw materials
- Revised and updated inventory at our service-parts banks
- Revised and updated our Continuity of Operations Plans for manufacturing locations
- Created a COVID-19 Senior Management Team and developed a Readiness Plan, helping to ensure continuity of critical operations, such as order entry, distribution, and field service, should the situation become more severe
We are committed to continuing supply of our products and service throughout this evolving situation. Please visit our website www.inovadx.com for updates.
Thank you for your trust and confidence in Inova.
Chief Executive Officer
Please contact us directly via email, telephone, or with the following form.
TOLL FREE PHONE:
Verification of Employment, please fax requests to the HR department: